Last Updated: 26/08/2020
As we all struggle to come to terms with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the wellbeing of you, our audience, along with our staff and musicians remains of utmost importance to the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra.
We all need to adhere to the advice from the National Cabinet and be actively helping to slow the spread of this devastating virus, and with our performance venues extending their closure, we have had to make several difficult decisions.
It is with heavy hearts that we sadly advise we must cancel our performance plans for the following concert series:
- Series 3 - Bach’s Violin, 16 - 31 July 2020
- Series 4 - Notre-Dame, 2 - 19 September 2020
- Series 5 - Ottoman Baroque, 22 October - 6 November 2020
Our Box Office is currently fielding a large volume of calls, and we appreciate your patience at this time. If you need to contact our Box Office, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on our answering machine by calling 1300 782 856 and we will return your call as soon as possible.
These uncertain times will have a significant and long-term impact on our live performance industry, and we stand together with our arts community in this time of crisis.
Rest assured, our wonderful and talented musicians are busy working on new and exciting performances for you to watch on our new digital platform Brandenburg One. In the coming weeks we also look forward to announcing a new digital première event - make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.
Please find below a special video message from Australian Brandenburg Orchestra's Patron, Her Excellency the Honourable Margaret Beazley AC QC, Governor of New South Wales.
We do want you to know that we are committed to ensuring the longevity and sustainability of the Brandenburg, and we thank you for your patience, understanding and outstanding support during this time.
Please continue to take great care, with warmest wishes
Paul Dyer AO, Artistic Director
Bruce Applebaum, Managing Director
- Series 2 - Mozart's Clarinet | 30 April - 15 May at City Recital Hall (Sydney), Melbourne Recital Centre (Melbourne) and Riverside Theatre (Parramatta)
- Series 3 - Bach's Violin | 16 - 31 July 2020 at City Recital Hall (Sydney), Melbourne Recital Centre (Melbourne) and QPAC (Brisbane)
- Series 4 - Notre-Dame | 2 – 19 September 2020 at City Recital Hall (Sydney) and Melbourne Recital Centre (Melbourne)
- Series 5 - Ottoman Baroque | 22 October - 6 November at City Recital Hall (Sydney) and Melbourne Recital Centre (Melbourne)
- Gala Dinner, Melbourne | 28 May at Metropolis (Southbank)
- Regional Tour - Notturno | 19-21 March at Bishop's Lodge Historic House (Hay), Roxy Community Theatre (Leeton) and Griffith Regional Theatre (Griffith)
If you are a single ticket buyer or subscriber and have not yet indicated if you would like your ticket to be donated, converted into a gift certificate or refunded, you can do so by clicking your relevant concert survey below.