We are dedicated to ensuring a safe environment for all our audiences, performers and staff members. As a national orchestra working across different states and territories, all Orchestra members, as well as back of house and front of house Brandenburg staff, are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Adhering to public health orders and venue requirements, additional attendance guidelines have been implemented. With the concert halls at 100% capacity, all patrons over 16 in Sydney and 12 years and 2 months in Melbourne must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have a medical exemption, to enter the venue. Proof of a double vaccination or medical exemption must be shown upon arrival. Face masks must be worn at all times inside the venue, except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
If you are unable to attend as a result of these guidelines, please contact our friendly Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to arrange for your ticket to be converted into a donation, gift certificate or refund. Ticketholders will be notified about any changes to a concert series via email. Please refer to our Attendance Guide for regular updates.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A PERFORMANCE IF YOU:
- are feeling unwell
- have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- have returned from overseas or an interstate hotspot area in the past 14 days
- have returned from countries with the Omicron variant in the past 14 days [Please refer to NSW Health]
Please refer to the COVID-19 guidelines directly from the venue you will be attending for your next concert to ensure the safest concert experience for our audience, musicians and staff.
- Sydney City Recital Hall [Health & Safety Measures]
- NSW Health website [COVID-19 Updates]
- Melbourne Recital Centre [Health & Safety Measure]
- VIC Health website [Covid-19 Updates]
Please err on the side of caution when considering your attendance.
Last Updated: 7 December 2021