Seeking an experienced Receptionist/Ticketing Assistant to join our growing Performing Arts organisation.
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra celebrates the music of the Baroque era with excellence, flair and joy. Performing original edition scores on period instruments, the Brandenburg breathes fresh life and vitality into baroque and classical masterpieces.
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Ticketing Assistant to join their Sydney based office.
Working in our friendly Box Office, this position is responsible for the smooth running of the Brandenburg's reception and other office duties. As well as being the first point of contact for the office, the receptionist is also an important part of the Box Office team and previous ticketing experience is an advantage for this role.
- High Levels of professional and friendly customer service to both internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience in contributing to a positive team environment.
- Oral and written communication skills with the highest level of accuracy.
- Previous ticketing experience an advantage.
- An appreciation of classical music.
- Experience with Tessitura software
Please email for a full job description.
Applicants should apply directly via email or post by 5pm on Thursday 25 May
Please do not apply via Seek.com
Box Office Manager
Australian Brandenburg Orchestra