Marketing Executive (Full-time)
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is scaling up its marketing team and a new role has been created for an energetic and versatile Marketing Executive to execute ticketing, subscription and philanthropic marketing campaigns.
The candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising and possibly content creation and production. This dynamic role performs a pivotal function in a high-performing marketing, communications and customer relations team. The candidate will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule with competing priorities and will drive the delivery of the daily marketing schedule. To succeed in this challenging role, the candidate must bring exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic, be inquisitive, and be able to demonstrate success managing multi-channel marketing campaigns including email marketing.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Customer Relations to deliver the annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Support the broader marketing team to execute marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
- Develop, produce and measure email marketing campaigns in Wordfly.
- Liaise with key partners such as concert venues, media and publishers and aligned arts companies.
- Create and update content for company websites, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other channels as required.
- Coordinate the production of concert program booklets.
- Work with media and design agencies to develop and implement the company’s marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for from you:
- 2-3 years of experience working in client or agency marketing roles.
- Experience in end-to-end email marketing.
- Well developed interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Appetite to learn and take ownership of projects.
- A highly organised work style and ability to manage a busy schedule with multiple stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- A Bachelor degree qualified in marketing, business or a design related field.
- Experience using CRMs, especially Tessitura, is desirable.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with your CV, by email to TomMorgan@brandenburg.com.au (Head of Marketing and Customer Relations) by Sunday 25 April 2021.
Philanthropy Manager (Maternity Cover)
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra celebrates music of the baroque period (16th, 17th and 18th centuries) and showcases Australia’s finest baroque musicians performing on period instruments. With a program that presents world-renowned guest artists from Australia and abroad, led by charismatic Artistic Director Paul Dyer, the Brandenburg are known for their expressive, joyful performance style. The Brandenburg presents six concert series a year across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane along with regional and national tours.
The Brandenburg is looking to appoint a Philanthropy Manager for a maternity cover period (term of contract between nine and twelve months) to join its Development department. This position reports to the Head of Development on a day-to-day basis and to the Managing Director as required.
The Philanthropy Manager oversees all activities in relation to philanthropy and fundraising in order to achieve financial targets. This role is responsible for the administration, management and stewardship of donors for annual giving, major gifts, philanthropic programs and the Brandenburg Foundation, as well as bequests. It is also responsible for the management of fundraising and cultivation events. There is an emphasis on developing and maintaining relationships with key donors (including trusts and foundations), as well as working with internal Artistic, Marketing and Ticketing teams to deliver effective philanthropic campaigns and events.
The successful candidate will have strong people and relationship management skills coupled with great organisational and creative thinking skills. They will have a pro-active approach and work with efficiency in what is a key role for the company. They will be a collaborator, working effectively across different functions within the company to deliver on development strategy and priorities. They will be an ambassador for the brand and be an exceptional ‘host’, whether at major gala events, concerts, smaller scale events and in their day-to-day role, ensuring our supporters and patrons are offered a world-class Brandenburg experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Patron engagement – positive stewardship of philanthropic supporters to the company and ensuring strong communication to patrons on company activities;
- Annual Giving – managing all aspects of the annual giving program including mid and end-of-year donation campaigns;
- Major Gifts and Philanthropic Programs – management of philanthropic programs including Chairman’s 11 and Orchestral Chairs and cultivation and stewardship of donors considering major gifts, including bequests;
- Fundraising and development events – working with the head of department and team to ensure appropriate planning and delivery of events;
- Trusts and Foundations – identifying and seeking support from philanthropic trusts and foundations and ensuring strong positive relationships with these organisations;
- Overseeing processes and tasks for philanthropy including ensuring timely and accurate processing of donations, acknowledgements, marketing materials, appropriate management of CRM (Tessitura) records and overall administration for the area.
- Providing accurate and timely reporting for the Philanthropy area.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role, along with your CV, via email to AislinnGiugni@brandenburg.com.au (Head of Development) by 9am, Monday 19 April 2021.