Digital Marketing Campaign Executive
- Marketing / Media / Arts
- Permanent / Full Time
- Applications close 24th August
- Salary commensurate with experience
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is approaching its 30th anniversary and we are looking for an imaginative, resourceful and diligent Digital Marketing Campaign Executive to take our digital marketing program to the next level.
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketer who is passionate about the future of baroque and classical music - and of all things digital. You will have experience in marketing, technology, advertising and possibly content creation and production. This important role performs a pivotal and hands-on function in a small Marketing & Publicity team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule, and will thrive in a close-knit and high-performing team. The team has a diverse range of talents, and you will bring new skills, experience and expertise to our digital marketing and broader marketing programs.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Customer Services to deliver the annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Work collaboratively with media agencies to develop and implement the brand’s digital display, programmatic and social media advertising campaigns.
- Analyse campaign performance data to optimise and improve performance.
- Ensure that all campaigns are set up and tracked accurately.
- Provide analytics support for Always On and Tactical campaigns/promotions using Google Analytics and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a digital marketing role or an online marketing environment.
- Demonstrable experience in SEM/SEO, social media marketing and display advertising.
- Experience using website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Investigate and improve lead generation and conversion flow-through from campaigns to e-commerce website.
- Ensures all digital marketing campaigns are in line with global best practices
- Strong email marketing skills including production and measurement.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in a digital marketing, advertising or multimedia related field is desirable.
- Knowledge of Tessitura is desirable but not mandatory.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to TomMorgan@brandenburg.com.au
Corporate Partnerships Manager
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra celebrates music of the baroque period (16th, 17th and 18th centuries) and showcases Australia’s finest baroque musicians performing on period instruments. With a program that presents world-renowned guests artists from Australia and abroad, led by charismatic Artistic Director Paul Dyer, the Brandenburg are known for their expressive, joyful performance style. The Brandenburg presents six concert series a year across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane along with regional and national tours.
The Brandenburg is looking to appoint a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join its Development department to manage the important relationships with our corporate partners. Celebrating 30 years in 2019, it’s an exciting time to join the organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in account/relationship management and business development with a demonstrated ability to manage relationships, contracts and contract deliverables and to deliver on business development priorities. The ideal candidate will have a pro-active approach and work with efficiency in what is a busy role. They will be a collaborator, working effectively across functions within the organisation to deliver on development strategy and priorities. They will be an ambassador for the brand and be an exceptional ‘host’, whether at events, concerts or in other settings, ensuring our partners and supporters are offered a world-class Brandenburg experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Account management of corporate partners including delivery of contractual requirements such as ticketing allocations, marketing activity and reporting;
- Undertaking research and business development activity to bring on new partners and extend relationships with current partners;
- Managing relationships with partners and working with them to creatively find ways to further ‘activate’ the partnerships and further engage partners;
- Working collaboratively and effectively with internal colleagues including senior management and Board members, along with external stakeholders, to deliver on strategy and organisational goals.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.