Led by Artistic Director, Paul Dyer AO, the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is Australia's flagship Baroque orchestra. Since the beginning in 1989, we’ve become a leading voice in the Australian cultural landscape. The company performs in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and has established a regular touring program in regional New South Wales.
- Ticketing / Media / Arts
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full time
- Applications close 8 July
Perhaps you’re looking for a start in the arts or you’re looking to return to it. The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is gearing up for a thrilling season of live and online performances and an opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and diligent Receptionist to be the first point of contact for our customers.
This important role performs a hands-on function in a small Customer Relations team within a medium-sized office. You will be comfortable coordinating daily procedures to ensure the efficient running of the office. You will bring a strong work ethic, exceptional interpersonal skills and a track record of helping customers.
- Be the primary contact for the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra’s reception, voicemail and incoming calls.
- Provide a high level of professional and friendly customer service to all of the Company’s customers, patrons, donors, suppliers,
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the office and the organisation of specific areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, stationery and meeting rooms.
- Assist the Head of Business Operations in the day-to-day maintenance of the property.
- Assist with the processing ticket sales (single tickets and subscriptions) using the CRM software Tessitura.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a ticketing or receptionist role.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to help others.
- Experience using CRMs, especially Tessitura, is desirable.
Applications close 8 July
Please send CV and cover letter to: