Terms & Conditions for ticket and subscription purchases
- Tickets are sold for and on behalf of the organisation presenting this activity and are subject to the conditions of sale of that organisation and to the requirements of the venue at the which the activity is presented.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists and seating arrangements.
- No refunds except as in Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- Only subscription tickets may be exchanged. Such exchanges are subject to availability and will be undertaken in accordance with the current terms specified by the subscription exchange service.
- Use of cameras, mobile phones and other recording devices is prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
- The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra and its appointed third parties reserve the right to record, broadcast and simulcast any performance. If you are photographed or filmed whilst attending a performance, you consent to being photographed or filmed by the ABO or its appointed third parties. The ABO or its appointed third parties can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation.
- This ticket is valid only when purchased from the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra or an authorised agent.
- Performances may be unsuitable for children under eight years of age. All patrons (including babies and children) must hold a valid ticket.
- Patrons arriving late will not be admitted into the venue’s auditorium unless there is a suitable break in the performance.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance may be ejected from the venue.
Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is a member of Live Performance Australia (LPA) and is bound by LPA's voluntary Ticketing Code of Practice, a best practice guide for the Australian live performance industry which applies to the purchase and use of tickets and related matters. Download a copy of the LPA's Ticketing Code of Practice.